MALSCE in association with the
Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE
Stormwater Management in Massachusetts
A Review of Current Regulations and Best Management Practices (BMPs)
Friday, June 10, 2011
8:00 - 8:30 AM Registration, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Seminar
Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough, 5400 Computer Drive, Westborough, MA
$200 for BSCES, MALSCE and MALSCE Affiliate Members; $250 for Non-Members
Download Seminar Brochure
Online registration: http://bit.ly/Stormwater6-10Reg
- Kevin Beuttell, Project Manager, Stantec
- Frederick Civian, Stormwater Coordinator, MADEP
- Thomas Maguire, Regional Wetlands Coordinator, MADEP
- Thelma Murphy, Regional Storm Water Coordinator & MS4 Program, EPA
- Jerry Schoen, Director, Massachusetts Stormwater Technology Evaluation Project, UMass Amherst
- Additional Presenter: To Be Announced
Join us for a full day of Stormwater Education, including:
- Stormwater Management Regulations, Jurisdiction, and Upcoming/Recent Changes.
- Corrections, Interpretations and Trends from the DEP Wetlands Division
- Low Impact Design (LID) Design Tips for BMPs.
- Review of the EPA Residual Designation Permit (RDA Permit)
- Review of the new MS4 permit
This seminar will also feature an examination of Phosphorous, the next big pollutant to control, during which you will learn how to measure loads in stormwater, and how to treat for it.
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 3, 2011
Information/Registration: R egister to attend this event and pay by credit card online at http://bit.ly/Stormwater6-10Reg To register online for an event at the MALSCE or BSCES member rate, you must login using your MALSCE or BSCES assigned username and password. If you do not know your MALSCE or BSCES (they are the same) member login information, call 617/227-5551. If you have difficulties registering online, contact Faye Nelson at 617/305-4104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also register for this event by mail or email: download the brochure above.
Then mail or email this form with payment, (Checks payable to BSCES), to BSCES/MALSCE, The Engineering Center, One Walnut Street, Boston, MA 02108 or email@example.com, respectively.
Cancellations received after June 3, 2011 and no-shows will be billed. Space is limited, so register now. Walk-ins may be subject to space availability on the day of the event.
* Members of CALS, MSLS, NHLSA, NYSAPLS, RISPLS and VSLS can attend for the MALSCE Member rate, provided they fax or mail their registrations to MALSCE. Registration fee includes lunch and all seminar handouts. Registration is processed on a first-come, first-served basis. MALSCE will give a 50% refund for cancellations made by Friday, June 3, 2011. No refunds will be given after this date. No-shows will be billed.
Questions? Contact Diana Pappas at 617/305-4113 or Dpappas@engineers.org
Continuing Education: This seminar is worth 6.5 professional development hours (subject to state-specific exclusions; seek clarification from appropriate state authorities). All seminar participants will receive a certificate documenting attendance at the end of the seminar. Please complete the registration form with your legal name; address and other contact information so that you will be properly identified on the certificate.